Overnight Oats are one of my favorite things to make. They are SO easy to prepare and take on the go. I like to put them in cute jars to add to the appeal. I know I have made a few recipes for them in the past but now that fall is here I will be sharing some recipes that are perfect for the autumn season!
Apples and apple pie instantly remind me of fall. They are fresh, juicy and in season. So what better way to start your day than with some HEALTHY apple pie?
Here’s how to make it.
- 1/3 Cup Oats (NOT INSTANT)
- 1 TBSP Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 1/2 TBSP (or more!) Cinnamon
- 1/2 Apple
- 1/2-1 cup Greek yogurt (plain, vanilla or apple cinnamon)
- In a bowl, mix oats, milk and chia seeds, cinnamon, and vanilla (you can add stevia if desired).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, layer the oats with your yogurt. If you do plain yogurt you can add additional stevia to sweeten if desired.
- Cut up your apple half into cubes. Microwave in a mug for about 30 seconds. Or you can just leave the pieces raw if you like them crunchy rather than soft.
- Add apples to oat mixture.
- Top with additional cinnamon if desired. You can also add cinnamon granola if you have enough carb macros in your plan.