Okay, okay. I know I post a lot of overnight oat recipes. But they are just so simple to make and delicious to eat. Plus, in jars they look so pretty and delectable. For this recipe I wanted to use my Cellucor Corfetti protein powder and make something that tasted similar to a pound cake with berries and frosting. I have to say I was rather impressed with the results of this one.
You may need to tweak the amounts of protein and add stevia as needed as everyone is different. 🙂 Feel free to improvise it as you like. It is easy to mix it up with overnight oats as it mostly always turns out pretty well!
1/3 Cup Oats (Not instant oats)
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1/2 Cup Almond Milk (Or whatever milk you use)
1 Cup Greek Yogurt ( I use plain, you can use vanilla if you like)
1/2 scoop Cellucor Corfetti Protein Powder (or other cake protein powder)
1/4 Cup Raspberries
1/4 Cup Blackberries
- Before bed, mix oats, almond milk, chia seeds, and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate.
- Mix greek yogurt and protein powder. Mix well to make it very creamy. You can add extra stevia if you like things sweeter (highly recommend liquid vanilla stevia as it tastes amazing!).
- In the morning layer oats, yogurt mix and berries in your jar.
- Top with more berries and sprinkles.
- Devour this deliciousness!!