Breakfast.. the most important meal of the day. Yet SO many people skip it! Why? There are many reasons, but one I hear a lot is that people don’t have time. Well, thankfully there are many breakfast options that can be prepped the night before. Our bodies need food in the morning. After fasting all night we need nutrients to get our days started so we aren’t grouchy and running on empty. This is where my egg bakes come in. Healthy and low carb, packed with protein and veggies.
These are basically the easiest thing to make and you can customize them based on your personal preferences.
- Egg Whites (Or eggs)
- Vegetables (Spinach, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, etc)
- Cheese (feta, cheddar, etc)
- Meat (Crumbled bacon, ham chunks, etc)
- Hot sauce, salsa, etc for toppings
Other than the eggs all ingredients are optional. Add what YOU personally like!
- The night before, take a small ramekin and spray with a little cooking spray.
- Chop any veggies you like and add to ramekin.
- Add any cheese (I like feta), crumbled bacon, ham, etc.
- In the morning before you get ready, add egg whites (or eggs) on top.
- Throw in the oven at 375 for about 30 mins uncovered or until the eggs are no longer liquid.
- Get ready for your day. By the time you are done your breakfast will be too!
Hope you enjoy this easy and delicious breakfast. I love to eat this topped with Tapatio hot sauce!